We have a number of ways to bid with us, Absentee bidding, Autobids, Phone bidding, and Live Online bidding.
First, create an account with our auction. This account will allow you to view your bids, create watch lists of items you are looking for, and your lot history across all of our auctions.
- You can submit an absentee bid on each lot and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf.
- You can also leave an autobid where the computer bids for you.
- We also have limited phone bidding available for items valued over €500.
Please be aware that there is 20% auction fees on all items purchased, and autobids and online live bids are subject to an additional 3.69% fee. For full Terms and Conditions, read here.
You can also bid live on Easyliveauction.com.
Here’s our Quick and Easy guide to live online bidding registration for Easy Live Auction.
If you have registered with Easy Live Auction before, you only need to click “Connect to Auction” on our page here. Please note that when registering on EasyLiveAuctions there is two options for registration. An additional 3% commission charge + VAT at the rate imposed on the hammer price if ‘Premium’ is selected or £3 if the ‘Flat Fee’ option has been chosen at registration.
- Enter www.easyliveauction.com
- Click “Create Account” at the top right
- Enter your email and a password to create your account
- You will receive an email to verify that your email is correct, click the link in the email to confirm the account
- Find the auctioneer, click Auctioneers. This will take you to the directory. On the left side, you can find them by country, click “Ireland”
- Click on auctions for “City Auction Rooms”
- Click “Register to Bid” on the right side of the page
- Add name, address, phone, card details to account details
- Sign-up complete!