This account will allow you to view your bids, create watch lists of items you are looking for, and your lot history across all of our auctions.
- You can submit an absentee bid on each lot and the auctioneer will bid on your behalf
- You can also leave an autobid where the computer bids for you.
- We also have limited phone bidding available for items valued over €500.
Please be aware that there is 23% auction fees on all items purchased, and autobids and online live bids on our website are subject to an additional 3.69% fee. For full Terms and Conditions, read here. You can also bid live on Easyliveauction.com. Here’s our Quick and Easy guide to live online bidding registration for Easy Live Auction. If you have bid previously on EasyLive Auctions – Simply follow this login and register for the auction OR follow the instructions to create an auction account
- Enter www.easyliveauction.com
- Click “Create Account” at the top right
- Enter your email and a password to create your account
- You will receive an email to verify that your email is correct, click the link in the email to confirm the account
- Find the auctioneer, click Auctioneers. This will take you to the directory. On the left side, you can find them by country, click “Ireland”
- Click on auctions for “Antiques Ireland”
- Click “Register to Bid” on the right side of the page
- Add name, address, phone, card details to account details
- Sign-up complete!
Please be aware that there is 23% auction fees on all items purchased, and autobids, online live bids and timed auction bids are subject to an additional 3.69% fee. You can also bid live on Easyliveauction.com. Registration instructions are the same as above. For full Terms and Conditions, read belowTerms & Conditions
The only time your bid goes straight to the maximum is if there is an underbidder, you get the next highest bid. You will receive an email:
- To confirm your bids
- If your bid does not meet a reserve
- If another bidder outbids you, incase you want to increase your bid.